Director of Transformation and Delivery
Bury Local Care OrganisationEngland - Greater Manchester
Q Exchange ideas
Finding ways to manage the impact of constant and repeated virtual meetings and workshops on people in our new virtual environment. Test and evaluate improvements, introducing these across a system.
Reducing visits and clinic attendance by supporting people to self care for wounds with the use of App based photography. Review by nursing teams between appointments to support carers and patients.
Supporting people with Lived Experience to train in QI techniques to work alongside health and care services as peers, as part of the local Transformation Team working on specific projects.
Contact Lindsey Darley
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Integrated care
- Long-term conditions
- Older people
- Person-centred care
- Quality improvement
- Social care
- Wider determinants of health
- Network Weaving learning series
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Q in Greater Manchester and Eastern Cheshire (GMEC)
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Understanding alternatives to traditional models of outpatients
- Improvement Capability framework project
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Reimagining Health and Care
- Redesigning the organisational landscape