Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are a great way for people to share experiences, challenges and inspiration. They can also be used to potentially initiate new improvement project. Each has its own online space.
Go here to join one: SIG online groups page.
If you would like to start a new group – or develop a current SIG, or community of practice (CoP) – please take a look at Q’s new SIGs/CoPs support toolkit. Its full of ideas, tools and resources for supporting and developing SIGs and CoPs.
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- Women’s Health
- Mindfulness for Quality Improvement
- Sustainable Healthcare
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Clinical Audit in Quality Improvement
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world