Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are a great way for people to share experiences, challenges and inspiration. They can also be used to potentially initiate new improvement project. Each has its own online space.
Go here to join one: SIG online groups page.
If you would like to start a new group – or develop a current SIG, or community of practice (CoP) – please take a look at Q’s new SIGs/CoPs support toolkit. Its full of ideas, tools and resources for supporting and developing SIGs and CoPs.
- Sustainable Healthcare (26/9/18)
- Sketchnote (13/4/18)
- Improving Joy in Work (2/3/18)
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare (1/3/18)
- Clinical Audit in Quality Improvement (14/02/18)
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world (5/1/18)
- Radiotherapy Quality Special Interest Group (1/12/2017)
- Q Special Interest Groups/Communities of Practice (1/12/2017)
- Reimagining Health and Care (17/10/17)
- Organisational Resilience (06/10/17)
- Medicine Management (7/09/2017)
- Educators as Improvers (7/09/2017)
- Process Visualization in the NHS (7/09/2017)
- Urgent and Emergency Care (22/08/2017)
- Reducing Diagnostic Errors (22/08/2017)
- PPI (Patient and Public Involvement) and Diversity (3/07/2017)
- Dialogic OD (23/06/2017)
- QI in Mental Health (12/06/17)