We are inviting Q groups (both online and Special Interest Groups) and Q partner organisations who are already leading on connecting the Q community in their local or thematic area to apply for funding to help Q members to build and strengthen their own networks across the improvement landscape.
This programme is open for applications until 12.00pm, Tuesday 28 January 2020.
Applicants can apply for awards of between £5,000 and £20,000.
Proposals through this programme must focus on one or more of the following areas of interest to Q:
- Local facilitated networking activity providing opportunities for Q members to build local support networks and learn and collaborate together.
- Showcase events or educational site visits that also facilitate local networking and sharing of best practice.
- Activity to convene and connect Q members around areas of special interest to build thematic improvement micro-networks and support Q members to learn and collaborate together
Applicants will need to provide a clear rationale for the activities and methods chosen and demonstrate how these will lead to tangible outputs or meaningful outcomes that benefit the Q community.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for Connecting Q locally, please go through the following steps to complete your application.
1. Important supporting information
All applicants must download and read the following supporting documents in full before applying for this programme:
- Applicant guidance document Information about the programme, selection criteria and timelines.
- Application form guidance Guidance for applicants on completing the application form.
- Frequently asked questions.
2. The application process
In your application, you will need to supply information to demonstrate that you meet all the selection criteria outlined in the Applicant guidance.
All applications must be completed and submitted via our online system AIMS. Full guidance on accessing, completing and submitting your application via AIMS can be found in the supporting guidance and the AIMS user guide. We recommend that you keep a copy of this to hand to refer to while you complete your application.
3. Information calls
We held holding two information calls where we shared more detail about the programme and took questions on Tuesday 17 December (12.45 – 13.30) and Thursday 9 January (12.15 – 13.00). The slides from the call are available to download.
The deadline for applications is 12.00pm, Tuesday 28 January 2020. The online application portal will not accept submissions after this time.
If you have any queries about the programme or application process, email the team.
The Health Foundation is a Living Wage Employer and a Living Wage Friendly Funder. Find out more about our status.