Senior Innovation Advisor
Imperial College Health PartnersEngland - London (West)
I am a Senior Innovation Advisor at Imperial College Health Partners, innovating and collaborating for a healthier population.
Previously a General Management Trainee on the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme, I have practical experience in healthcare management as well as an academic grounding in global health and leadership. I am well equipped to support the operations, strategy and leadership of healthcare and public sector systems.
I am trained in quality improvement (QI) through completion of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust's Coaching and Leading for Improvement Programme, and I have previously volunteered as a Grant Assessor for the Health Foundation's Q Exchange programme.
I have a first class BSc (Hons) in Global Health and I'm currently completing a PGDip in Healthcare Leadership.
Q Exchange ideas
Lewis Thomas, Q member and trainee on the NHS graduate management scheme working at Imperial College Healthcare Trust, shares his reflections on leadership from working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact Lewis Thomas
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Analytics and data
- Collaboration and networking
- Community and voluntary
- Digital technology
- Efficiency and productivity
- Funding and sustainability
- Improvement research
- Integrated care
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Person-centred care
- Public health
- Quality improvement
- Quality of care
- Wider determinants of health
- Achieving equity through QI
- Exploring Adaptive Space – community of practice
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Sustainable Healthcare
- Q Visits
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world
- Making use of patient experience
- Lean Healthcare
- Bridging Networks
- Q Reading Club
- Q Special Interest Groups/Communities of Practice
- Reimagining Health and Care
- PPI and Diversity
- Improvement Research Network
- Learning from Excellence
- QI in Mental Health