Consultant Paediatician Senior Lecturer in Healthcare Management and Leadership,
Walsall Healthcare NHS TrustEngland - West Midlands
Hesham is a general paediatrician and Clinical lead for Quality Improvement in his NHS Trust, Walsall Healthcare.
He has won national awards in patient-centred care patient safety and is a senior lecturer at Keele University in Management and Leadership.
His project to develop Hexitime, the Healthcare Skill Exchange Timebank won support from Q members at the Q Exchange 2018- see blog below.
Q Exchange ideas
A platform for Q members to post their need for QI support or look for QI work opportunities. Q members then complete the work and Bank that time to claim resources back from the community.
Hesham Abdalla, Consultant Paediatician Senior Lecturer in Healthcare Management and Leadership, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, introduces Hexitime, the new skills exchange for Q members.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Children and young people
- Integrated care
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Person-centred care
- Quality improvement
- Mindfulness for Quality Improvement
- Improvement Capability framework project
- Q Exchange 2018 Award Holders
- Q Visits
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Measurement for Improvement
- Human Factors
- Lean Healthcare
- Curious QI
- Q Special Interest Groups/Communities of Practice
- Reimagining Health and Care
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Learning from Excellence
- Q Lab – peer support group
- Communities of Practice
- Q Connectors
- Complexity Approaches to support Quality Improvement