Director, Quality Improvement Clinic. Trustee, Clincal Human Factors Group
Quality Improvement ClinicEngland - Wessex
Ahead of their upcoming event in December, Nikki Davey of Clinical Human Factors Group shares helpful resources they've developed over the years.
Learning from two new challenges: Quality Improvement and riding motobikes at (around) the same time!
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Understanding alternatives to traditional models of outpatients
- Q Visits
- Clinical Audit in Quality Improvement
- Organisational Resilience & Safety-II
- Human Factors
- Human-Centred Design in Health and Care
- Learning from Excellence
- Primary Care
- Complexity Approaches to support Quality Improvement