Skip to content

Sarindi Aryasinghe

Programme Manager & PhD student, Digital Health and Patient Experience

Imperial College London

Image of 'Sarindi Aryasinghe

Biography

As a Programme Manager and PhD Candidate at Imperial College London, I have over ten years of experience in health inequalities, digital health, and  health services research in global health settings. I am passionate about improving quality of care and patient experience through data-driven approaches, and using co-production and public involvement to drive person-centred quality improvement in health services. My PhD focuses on improving ethnic inequalities in the experience of maternity care using an integrated systems approach.

In my current role, I manage large-scale research programmes and lead cross-functional teams to deliver impactful results and innovations in digital health and patient experience. I also engage with diverse stakeholders, including patients, healthcare professionals, researchers, and policy makers, to foster multidisciplinary collaborations and co-design solutions to improve the quality of healthcare services.

I have a Master's from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in Public Health in Developing Countries. Prior to working in the NHS, I worked in the global sexual and reproductive health sector, driving person-centred care strategy and use of routine data to improve quality of care.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Sarindi Aryasinghe

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.