Skip to content

Nuala Hampson (she/her)

Pharmacy Lead

Centre for Sustainable Healthcare

Image of 'Nuala Hampson (she/her)

Biography

I am Pharmacy Lead with the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare, setting strategy for sustainable pharmacy initiatives, networking and assimilation of sustainable pharmacy case studies. As a member of the CSH education team, I develop and deliver online training events on sustainable healthcare from introductory level through to board level net zero leadership training.

I am a member of Pharmacy Declares and am committed to promoting the education of health professionals on the health impacts of climate change. I am joint lead of the Greener PCPA group which aims to build awareness and highlight best practice in sustainable primary care pharmacy practice.

I was previously a Senior Pharmacist with CPPE on the Primary Care Pharmacy Education Pathways. I was also an education supervisor and continue to be an assessor for the RPS Advanced core framework credentialing process. I am a revalidation reviewer for the GPhC.

I have 20 years' experience working in primary care pharmacy at all levels from prescribing adviser to clinical pharmacist and over 5 years experience in third level education as a senior lecturer in postgraduate clinical pharmacy and pharmacist prescribing. I currently undertake ad hoc sessions at the University of Nottingham as Professional Practice Consultant.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Nuala Hampson (she/her)

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.