Project Lead at Care city, a centre for healthy ageing and regeneration of the population of Barking
Care CityEngland - London (North, East and Essex)
Q Exchange ideas
Contact Julia Prudhoe
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Analytics and data
- Digital technology
- Funding and sustainability
- Improvement research
- Integrated care
- Mental health
- Older people
- Quality improvement
- Social care
- Wider determinants of health
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Video consultations: how to set them up well, fast?
- Understanding alternatives to traditional models of outpatients
- Women’s Health
- Mindfulness for Quality Improvement
- Mental health and persistent pain
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Measurement for Improvement
- Primary Care