Skip to content

Q logo

Latest group activity

• Sarah Khoo posted an update 3 weeks, 5 days ago

Hi all,

Tomorrow we’re excited to be in Manchester for the second Q Lab and Mind workshop. If you’re not able to join us, please do follow the day via @theQCommunity #QLabs – where you can also catch up on tweets and photos from the London workshop last Wednesday. Do get involved and join the conversations!

We’ll also be sharing a full write…Read more

• Chris Thomas posted an update 1 month ago

I’m pleased to hear how well the workshop went today. I was sorry to miss it due to it coinciding with the whole day ‘big population health conversation virtual conference’. I am looking forward to attending the Q Lab Workshop in Manchester on 27th.

• Thomas John Rose posted an update 1 month ago

A good workshop today. My thanks to organizers and participant.

• Jo Scott posted an update 2 months ago

Hi everyone
    Our colleagues in the Health Foundation’s data analytics team are currently scoping a project looking at the data available from primary care on people with common mental health problems and additional conditions.
    This work is being led by Karen Hodgson and she is looking for feedback on the proposal. The proposal is below. Contact K…Read more

• Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all having a good summer so far!

As you may have seen, in September we will be hosting two workshops to share insights and practical learning on improving care across mental health and persistent pain. The dates are Wednesday 18 September in London and Friday 27 September in Manchester.

The workshops will be e…Read more

• Jenna Collins posted an update 3 months ago

Hi everyone, the National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health are looking for examples of mental health services working with peer support workers. If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to join the conversation on Twitter or I’m happy to pass on

• Jenna Collins posted an update 3 months ago

Hi everyone, the National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health are looking for examples of mental health services working with peer support workers. If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to join the conversation on Twitter or I’m happy to pass on

• Jo Scott posted an update 3 months, 3 weeks ago

We’re looking to recruit people with lived experience of mental health problems and persistent back and neck pain to join us for a focus group to discuss one of the pieces of work we are doing. We’d be grateful if you could share the information below with people in your networks, or find out below how you can sign up to join us for one of the…Read more

• Load more

About this group

This group is for people interested in mental health and persistent pain.

It was created as part of the Q Lab’s project, in partnership with Mind, focusing on the experiences of people living with both mental health problems and persistent back and neck pain, and how care can be designed to best meet their health and wellbeing needs.

Those involved in the project as Lab participants are invited to join, as well as Q members who may have an interest or expertise in the topic area more broadly.

This group is a space to connect with others and we hope it will be a place for open conversations and discussions on this topic.

Please note this is a public group (anyone can see the discussions, although people will need to log in or create an account to post to the group).

This group is convened by Jo Scott

Active members