Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

I run Inside Outcomes CIC, a Community Interest Company dedicated to supporting organisations that provide preventative services to prove the outcomes they achieve. We do this through direct support to organisations but also through the open source tools we have created and made free for people to use and develop.

In my previous lives, I have worked in local authorities developing overview and scrutiny functions, I have been employed by the NHS to commission public health services and I have been the Chief Executive of a Charity devoted to developing large-scale open data sets.

My passions are using data to improve the way that we develop services but making it relevant to the people that provide services.

Q Exchange ideas

Blog posts

• Understanding the purpose of data

Darren Wright sheds light on the importance of considering the biases in data when undertaking quality improvement work.

• Let’s talk about value in healthcare

To really understand quality we first need to appreciate the value provided by services and how that value is created. Service-dominant logic gives us a new framework to understand how value works and its application gives us a way to create much better patient focused services.

Contact Darren Wright

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.