Skip to content

Emma Higgins

Associate Director, Wiltshire ICA Programme and Delivery Lead

B&NES, Swindon and Wiltshire ICB

Image of 'Emma Higgins

Biography

Passionate about the power of kindness, connection and relationships in transformation, firm believer that we can make it better together.

I work with anyone and everyone, including my fantastic team, to transform and improve outcomes and experience with and for the people that live in our integrated system area.

Bit of unsightly boasting; In 2019 I was awarded the Wiltshire CCG Chair’s Award for Outstanding Performance, having led my team towards achievement of a large-scale pathway change programme for a population of a million people. In 2020 I was awarded with a small group of colleagues the 'Outstanding Team' award for our work in leading the COVID Vaccine roll-out.

With experience in the acute, urgent care, community, children’s and mental health services, I am able to understand challenges in the provider landscape, bringing people together across the system to work collaboratively in identifying solutions. I am now using these skills in developing our place-based partnership in Wiltshire and our transformation work programme. Recently I have been coordinating the development of urgent care and flow improvement work and supported our system response during the Omicron surge and winter pressures.

I hold Practitioner status with the Chartered Quality Institute, I'm a member of the Chartered institute of Personnel and Development and I am a qualified coach, successfully supporting others to deliver improvement and transformation.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Emma Higgins

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.