Skip to content

Edward Parkes

Director

EP Partnerships

Image of 'Edward Parkes

Biography

I love partnering with purpose-driven, values-led organisations and teams, having worked extensively in and for the NHS. I support clients as strategic advisor and independent consultant; whether strategy co-development; organisation design & development; innovation & change acceleration; leadership development; top team facilitation and coaching: essentially the human dimensions of change.

I tend to work in a partnership with organisations and leaders, aiming to quickly understand their challenges and help them bring about sustainable change.

I offer expertise in engaging and collaborative methods in concept development, strategy formation and change management, to generate compelling strategies and turn them into concrete action and momentum.

I am fortunate to have worked across the UK and internationally in health and care - crossing organisational boundaries into life sciences, local and central government, research and technology, community and social enterprise; across public, private and the third sector.

I am very open to conversations with Q members who are considering or grappling with purposeful, disruptive change. There is no one 'right answer', but exploring it through different lenses often throws up unexpected approaches. It's the stuff that brings joy to my work.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Edward Parkes

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.