This webinar was designed to give Q Exchange applicants a forum to connect and inspire each other to carry on working on their ideas. Listeners had a chance to learn about the seven key themes of feedback collated from the Q assessor panels that reviewed 117 Q Exchange applications in 2019. Listeners also had a chance to hear from other members who applied for Q Exchange about how they have developed their projects and share practical tips and tools on how to introduce new technology or new ways of working. Speakers included:
- Zoe Brewster, Project Lead for Q Exchange
- Nicola Payne, Independent Care Sector Programme Lead at Nottinghamshire Alliance of Training Hubs
- Anna Burhouse, Director of Quality, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Watch the webinar
Links and resources referred to in the webinar:
- Nicola’s presentation – Introducing new ways of working in care homes
- Community of Practice Evaluation form
- Nottinghamshire Care Homes Community of Practice Interim Evaluation, July 2018
- Driver diagram template
- Logic model workbook, Innovation Network
- Network Maturity matrix
- Source4Networks – free platform committed to curating and sharing the most comprehensive and best knowledge around network leadership in health, social care and charity sectors.