This webinar was designed to give Q Exchange applicants a forum to connect and inspire each other to carry on working on their ideas. Listeners had a chance to learn about the seven key themes of feedback collated from the Q assessor panels that reviewed 117 Q Exchange applications in 2019. Listeners also had a chance to hear from other members who applied for Q Exchange about how they have developed their projects and share practical tips and tools on how to build quality improvement skills and capability for improvement.
- Steve Yarnold, Associate Director for Quality Improvement, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Jonathan West, Senior Nurse, Quality Improvement and Development, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Anna Burhouse, Director of Quality, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
- Zoe Brewster, Project Lead for Q Exchange
Watch the webinar
Links and resources referred to in the webinar
- Steve and Jonathan’s presentation – Building QI capability the Sussex Partnership NHSFT way
- Engineering better care (Royal Academy of Engineering)
- Habits of improver, Bill Lucas (The Health Foundation)
- Caring to Change, How compassionate leadership can stimulate innovation in health care, Michael West (The Kings Fund)
- IHI Framework for Improving Joy in Work
- Mary Dixon Woods presentation on Understanding the challenges of improving safety in clinical systems (20 minutes)
- FHinuition app (formally Happy-App) Staff engagement software