Strategy, Transformation & QI Lead
South West London Acute Provider CollaborativeEngland - Kent Surrey SussexEngland - London (West)England - national
Experienced senior healthcare manager specialising in transformational change management using a range of service redesign and improvement methodologies to deliver sustainable, system-wide change. EGA MSc graduate.
Q Exchange ideas
Contact Natasha Scott
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Collaboration and networking
- Digital technology
- Efficiency and productivity
- Improvement research
- Integrated care
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Person-centred care
- Quality improvement
- Wider determinants of health
- Coaching Improvement
- Evidence 4 Quality Improvement
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Q Visits
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Lean Healthcare
- Curious QI
- Communities of Practice
- Q Connectors
- Complexity Approaches to support Quality Improvement