Patient Safety Programme Manager
Oxford Patient Safety Collaborative, Oxford Academic Health Science NetworkEngland - Oxford
Jo has over 20 years NHS experience as a Respiratory Physiotherapist in several London hospitals and for the last 8 years as Patient Safety Manager working in the Governance Team at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. She has been responsible for investigating incidents; supporting clinical effectiveness, including mortality reviews; and quality improvement programmes such as delivering on CQUINS for sepsis, pressure ulcers, falls and VTE.
Currently working on regional projects in the Oxford AHSN , including sepsis, mortality reviews and recruitment to Q!
Q Exchange ideas
A Human Factors and Ergonomics approach to improving early recognition and potentially life-saving treatment of sepsis in the emergency department.
Areas of interest
- Analytics and data
- Efficiency and productivity
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient safety
- Quality improvement
- Exploring Adaptive Space – community of practice
- Mindfulness for Quality Improvement
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Oxford AHSN (Thames Valley area) Group
- Measurement for Improvement
- Human Factors
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Learning from Excellence
- Primary Care
- Communities of Practice