Skip to content

Biography

I am an experienced GP with a system view of healthcare and have a passion for all things quality improvement & patient safety. In particular, I enjoy working in a team environment based on merit rather then hierarchy and involving patients as equal partners. I apply this to my areas of responsibility including cancer, frailty, dementia & end of life. I completed the King's Fund Top Managers Programme in 2015 and am an ILM Level 5 accredited coach & mentor. In 2011 I attended the IHI’s Patient Safety Executive Development Programme, in Boston. USA. I recently took up the role of Q Convenor, West of England and have also become a member of the QSIR faculty.

I am proud to be part of our WEAHSN winning team for the HSJ & BMJ Patient Safety Team 2018 for our work on ‘sepsis, NEWS & the system’.

Contact Hein le Roux

* required fields

Your message will be sent to this person's email address, and a copy will be kept on the server in case of delivery failures. By ticking this box you are agreeing to the Health Foundation's privacy policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

External links

Areas of interest