Skip to content

Simon Barnes

Improvement Director

Unique Social Care

Image of 'Simon Barnes

Biography

I am currently a Consultant for Unique Social Care.

I am an experienced and resourceful leader with successful experience in delivering a culture of change and transformation whilst leading operations, improving and maintaining quality, achieving business targets and exceeding performance objectives across health and social care services.

I am a natural and passionate leader and have a repetitive record of monitoring quality and improving the performance of services.

I have successfully led multiple teams across a dispersed geographical area, driving forward change and transformation with excellent result.

I am self-motivated and have natural ability to lead, direct and influence whilst building and fostering partnerships, which has resulted in excellent outcomes.

I have been fortunate enough to work in a range of services including councils, hospitals, nursing, residential, supported living, supported housing and day services, which has included working with older people, people with a learning disability, mental health need, physical disabilities and ABI.

My skills include:
• Leadership
• Quality and Improvement
• Turnaround, Change and Transformation
• HR Management, Investigations, disciplinary and appeals
• Strategy, Policy and Process Development
• Strategic Planning
• Partnership working

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Simon Barnes

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.