Skip to content

Samantha Lidlow

Clinical Quality Development Manager

North of England Commissioning Support Unit (NECS)

Image of 'Samantha Lidlow

Biography

I'm a Physiotherapist by background, finding my passion in Critical Care and Respiratory. I've had the pleasure in working at both a District General Hospital and a large Shelford group teaching hospital in London before travelling overseas to experience working in New Zealand. This gave me an interesting insight in how other countries healthcare systems work in comparison to our own NHS.
Having always been passionate in improvement, I have facilitated both 'fun' projects, including implementing Pet Therapy into Intensive Cares in London and Dunedin, NZ. As well as building business cases for better Cystic Fibrosis provision, redesigning on-call & physiotherapy services and helping with the designing of a new build hospital.

On return to the UK in 2021 I was offered the opportunity for a role within the Patient Safety team at Newcastle Hospitals, which brought about a whole lot of new learning and challenges. I have most recently taken on a new role withing the North of England Commissioning Support Unit as the Clinical Quality Development Manager which i'm sure will bring even more exciting opportunities.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Samantha Lidlow

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.