Research Impact Manager
University of BathEngland - West
Q Exchange ideas
Contact Emma Gibbard
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Community Hospitals
- Network Weaving learning series
- Network Weaving
- Delivering Virtual Training (#ConnectingImprovers)
- Improving Improvement (Q Exchange project)
- Psychology for Improvement
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world
- Measurement for Improvement
- Curious QI
- Q Special Interest Groups/Communities of Practice
- Improvement Research Network
- West of England
- Q Connectors
- Complexity Approaches to support Quality Improvement