Cornwall Partnership Foundation TrustEngland - South West
Improvement enthusiast, radiographer (T), AHP and now improvement practice manager. Privileged to have lead quality and safety in radiology services, bringing governance, safety culture, human factors, and improvement to life. One of many roles in healthcare, including practice development and inspector.
Teacher, Leader, Coach, Mentor with an unstoppable belief that empowering people makes for safer care and better workplace.
Q Exchange ideas
Naomi Burden shares how she has found her tribe within Q and encourages fellow AHPs to join the newly created Allied Health Professions in QI Special Interest Group.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Analytics and data
- Collaboration and networking
- Improvement research
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Quality improvement
- Network Weaving learning series
- Connecting Q Locally
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- South West Q
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world
- Measurement for Improvement
- Human Factors
- Learning from Excellence
- Communities of Practice