Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

A Q member since 2017, I joined the NHS in 2004 as an intern working for a PCT while studying my Business IT degree at Kingston University. I continued in the NHS following my graduation as an Information Analyst and took the plunge into Project/Programme Management, learning and applying QI in my work, resulting in joy in work 🙂

I joined KSS AHSN in December 2015 to set up the PMO function and have since enjoyed a spell in Surrey Heartlands, setting up the Clinical Academy there.

Since my return in October 2018 now working full-time at KSS AHSN, I have been working with Kent and Medway STP and supporting the spread of innovation to ultimately help transform the lives of the population we serve and recently taken up a role in helping our region respond to the National Wound Care Strategy Programme.

Interesting facts:

I speak, write and read Greek having spent the first 12 years of my life there.

I also do a lot of work in the community every week through my church, helping and supporting young people

Q Exchange ideas

• Freedom of reasonable adjustments

ONS data shows deaths in people with learning disabilities have increased by 158% due to Covid. Primary project aim is to strengthen relationships and improve outcomes for people with learning disabilities.

Contact George Anibaba

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.