Skip to content

Elle Dyson (She / Her / Hers)

Team Lead (i-Rock Horsham District)

Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Image of 'Elle Dyson

Biography

As a dedicated professional with a proven track record in youth services and community development, I've had the privilege of spearheading innovative projects focused on supporting young people to reach their full potential, and live happy and healthy lives.

My current role has allowed me to develop and lead the i-Rock Horsham District project, a pioneering initiative aimed at providing accessible and holistic support to young people aged 14-25. With a focus on co-production and community engagement, I've worked tirelessly to create a safe and inclusive space where young people can freely express themselves, access support, and participate in a wide array of engaging activities.

My commitment to fostering positive change and resilience within communities is demonstrated in i-Rock's success in addressing mental health challenges faced by young individuals. Through collaborative efforts and strategic partnerships, we've bridged gaps in service delivery, empowering young people to embrace mental well-being as an integral part of their lives.

My leadership has enabled me to develop comprehensive strategies, blending clinical insights with youth-centric approaches. I have cultivated an environment that prioritises active participation, peer support, and skill-building, ensuring that each individual's unique needs are met.

Driven by a passion for transforming lives, collaborative working and nurturing healthier communities, I continue to leverage my expertise and network to advocate for mental health awareness, support, and holistic well-being in young people.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Elle Dyson

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.