Quality Improvement Practitioner
North Bristol NHS Trust (NBT)England - West
Q Exchange ideas
To share nationally and evaluate the adaptable ‘Start Well>End Well’ 3-step procedure which was developed during COVID-19 to enhance team collaboration and wellbeing by fostering psychological safety and peer-to-peer support.
Fresh Arts on Referral aims to develop creative peer support groups for specific chronic and complex health conditions to help patients better self-manage following discharge from hospital.
Vardeep Deogan shares her journey from Radiographer to Quality Improvement Practitioner; and invites everyone to join her new Sketchnote SIG – and develop this new way of learning and sharing knowledge.
Contact Vardeep Deogan
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Evidence 4 Quality Improvement
- Perinatal community of practice
- Delivering Virtual Training (#ConnectingImprovers)
- Technology to support QI Teams
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- Q Visits
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Human Factors
- Improvement Research Network
- Learning from Excellence
- West of England