Skip to content

Janet Davies

Programme Lead Technology Enabled Care

Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System

Image of 'Janet Davies

Biography

Using the learning and experience from LCIA Test Bed Programme my new role is supporting Healthy Lancashire and South Cumbria leading on the Technology Enabled Care at scale programme. One strand of this is leading the Digital Discharge Bag in East Lancashire with our partners from Acute, Primary and Community providers to support care closer to home and reduce length of hospital stay with the use of technology The last 17 years have been within NHS services across Lancashire, supporting projects through a range of funding avenues including European, Government grant funding of national programmes and charitable funding alongside mainstream and capital programmes. My  passions at work include exploring possibilities, making connections and asking “What If?” I am an NHS leadership mentor and enjoy working with mentees to develop their skills, confidence  and hidden potential I has been married to her husband Philip for 25 years and between us we  have 3 grown up daughters and a gorgeous Patterdale Terrier called Vixen. I was born in Burnley and am  Burnley FC supporter.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Janet Davies

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.