Skip to content

Deepa Bagepalli Krishnan

ST6 in General Adult Psychiatry, Clinical Assistant Professor

University of Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Image of 'Deepa Bagepalli Krishnan

Biography

I am an academic ST6 trainee in East Midlands Deanery and a PhD student in University of Nottingham. I am interested in Quality improvement (QI), leadership and medical education. I am completing a post graduate certificate in higher education and involved in teaching medical students at the University of Nottingham. I am passionate about improving QI training and coaching doctors in leading QI projects. I completed a two-year Leadership fellowship in Health Education England East Midlands and masters in Leadership for Health Professions from the Swansea University. I was a fellow in the first cohort of RCPsych Leadership and Management fellowship scheme (2019/20). Having completed NHS improvement and ACT academy, Quality and Service improvement and redesign practitioner (QSIR) training programme, I lead the QI training for doctors in the Trust. In my role as Trent Division Psychiatric Trainees Committee representative, I have been involved in various projects at the RCPsych QI committee. I am the module lead for project support at the RCPsych Leadership and Management Fellowship scheme (2021/22).

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Deepa Bagepalli Krishnan

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.