Skip to content

June kehoe

Quality improvement facilitator

CLCH

Image of 'June kehoe

Biography

I started my career as a nursery nurse in a school working with children and families.

I moved into NHS in the health visiting team working with families and children. As this was a completely new role to have a CNN in Health visiting team I had an opportunity to be creative in my thinking and delivery of services and how support was provided.

I had a fabulous opportunity to go to Unipart to train Productive series and a  course at the NHS institute of innovation. From that point my world had been tipped on its head how I thought and how I worked, Whilst in Health visiting my role included service improvement lead in the team. This is where my passion for everything QI really took off.

I moved into the school nurse team sprinkling creative thinking and innovation within the team. managed  various projects and pilots.

Then came the amazing opportunity of a secondment in the CLCH QI team, and after a while I gained a permanent post, it felt like I  was home, doing what I love doing using QI supporting teams with improvement no matter how small.

I have more recently gained the role of senior improvement facilitator. My 39 year  career so far has been filled with  so much experience, variety of people and situations and has been a incredible learning journey and there are still miles to walk.........

Q Exchange ideas

Contact June kehoe

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.