Skip to content

Frazer Bye (He/Him)

Patent Attorney & Intellectual Property Adviser

HGF

Image of 'Frazer Bye

Biography

I am a patent attorney who is fed up of protecting new ways to build cars cheaply. I have a back ground in tissue engineering and medical devices I'd like to put to use. I recently used my knowledge and skills to support an innovation collective for a large charity seeking to improve dementia care by providing intellectual property support.

Following on from the work with the innovation collective I wondered if I could continue to use my powers for good by providing that education as part of this community.

In my experience, few people know about the IP system, let alone use it for their benefit. The IP industry has a real awareness problem with innovators not knowing what tools are available to them to put their intellectual property to good use.

I work with businesses in the medtech sector who are developing new products/solutions to improve patient care, comfort, and outcomes. I help those companies to identify and protect their intellectual property so they are better able to use their innovations, whether that is via a patent that lets them license the technology or to protect their design so third parties are not able to release inferior versions of a product.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Frazer Bye

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.