So that q.health.org.uk can be a place for learning, sharing and debate, you can comment on certain pages on the Q website.
You must submit an email address alongside your comment, however this will not be published on the site. We will only use your email address should we need to contact you about your comment.
Please do not post comments which
- are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- advertise products and services for profit
- are seen to impersonate someone else
- are being repeatedly posted (known as ‘spam’)
- include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses
Please try to keep your comments relevant to the topic being discussed. We will not edit comments but reserve the right to remove any contribution which breaches the above standards in any way.
This comments policy forms part of our website terms and conditions. If you have any questions, or to report a comment which you think is inappropriate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.