Want to try and create change in a complex environment? Struggle to find engaging ways to solve problems and collaborate effectively with everyone involved? Then download our Creative Approaches to Problem Solving (CAPS) toolkit, which details 25 tried and tested methods to help you.
The CAPS toolkit groups the methods according to different objectives:
- Gaining insight and input to help inform decision-making
- Seeking new perspectives to spark alternative thinking
- Reframing a problem to open up new ways of looking at it
- Harnessing new ideas to brainstorm different solutions
- Prioritising solutions to make decisions about how to move forward.
The methods can be used in a variety of different settings including meetings, workshops and team away days.
For more information, read our blog showcasing some creative techniques from the Q Liberating Structures workshop.
You can also join our group space to share how you’ve used the CAPS toolkit, Liberating Structures or other innovative approaches in your work.