We are delighted to announce that we have awarded funding to six projects through the Connecting Q locally programme.
At the end of last year, we invited applications from members of the community who are leading a group or Special Interest Group or those from partner organisations who are working to provide opportunities for Q members locally.
The standard of applications was exceptionally high and after careful consideration, we awarded funding to the following teams
- Allied Health Professionals in Quality Improvement: Building a sustainable network with impact (Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust)
- Connecting to integrate QI and evaluation practice (University of Sheffield)
- Growing the Sustainable Healthcare SIG (The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare)
- HIN Improvement Academy (Health Innovation Network, Academic Health Science Network for South London)
- Kick-starts for QI in the North West Coast (Innovation Agency (Academic Health Science Network for North West Coast))
- Surrey Heartlands System-wide Improvement Collaborative: embedding a culture of continuous improvement in our ICS (Surrey Heartlands)
We are looking forward to seeing how these projects unfold and teams are encouraged to share their learning with the wider community so keep your eyes peeled for follow up activity.