Join us in Manchester on Friday 27 September to explore how care can be improved for people with mental health problems and persistent back and neck pain.
At this interactive and energising workshop you will:
- Hear learning from teams who have been developing interventions to improve care and explore how this is relevant to your own work.
- Engage with stories and practical learning – trying out some new tools and methods – to help you tackle similar issues and improve care locally.
- Build a peer network of people you could learn from and potentially collaborate with in the future.
It is free to attend and open to both Q and non-Q members.
The event will be of particular interest to people who:
- have lived experience of the topic
- work in services supporting people with mental health problems and pain conditions
- are interested in how care can be improved across mental and physical health more broadly
The workshop is part of the Q Lab’s 12-month project with Mind.
To help us shape the agenda, when you register please let us know what you are most interested in or hoping to get from the day.
To attend, please register on Eventbrite via the link below.
If you have any questions, please get in touch at QLab@health.org.uk
Can’t join us in Manchester? We are also hosting a second workshop in London on 18 September. Find out more.