Following the Q Visit about systems approach within health care improvement, we will be hosting a Twitter chat to share insights and learning from the recent visit and publication from the Royal Academy of Engineering.
We’ll be joined by James Ward (Q member and Principle Research Associate at Cambridge University), Alex Komashie (Research Associate at Cambridge University), Matthew Mezey (Q Community Manager), and Penny Pereira (Q Programme Director).
To join the conversation, simply log onto Twitter at 8pm, Tuesday 17 October, and follow the hashtag #Qvisits (and include it in your tweets).
Questions we’d like to discuss during the twitter chat:
- What opportunities are there for introducing systems approaches into health care?
- What might be the issues with using a systems approach?
- Are there areas you would have liked to have heard or learnt more about from the report and/or the Q Visit?
- Is there anything you draw from these ideas (or from the Q Visit) that you could apply in your local setting?
- You’ve heard about/seen the report, what should happen next?