Following our hugely successful two-day study tour to Nissan and Tees Esk and Wear Valley NHS Foundation Trust, we’re hosting a tweet chat to follow-up on some of the questions that came out of the visit.
Anyone can join and we’ll be discussing the following questions:
- What are the commonalities between Nissan and TEWV, and what does this mean for healthcare?
- What conditions are needed to “get going” with Lean in an organisation?
- How much standardisation is needed?
- What investment is needed?
- What’s the role of leadership in a Lean organisation?
Join the chat using #QVisits at 7:30pm on the day to share your personal experiences and ask any other questions you have. The chat will be hosted by Steven Bartley, Head of External KPO at TEWV and Q member Iain Smith.