This event will be an opportunity for improvers across the region to connect and will include improvement soundbites from:
• Dr Claire Kenwood, Medical Director at Leeds and York Partnership NHS, “A view from the soft edge”.
• Dr Jenni Lawrence, Macmillan GP lead in Scarborough and Jason Feavers, Cancer research UK, “The barriers that prevent GPS referring for suspected cancer”.
• Fiona Kew, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Sheffield Teaching hospital NHS, “Seamless Surgery- the challenges”.
• Marilyn Foster, Lay fellow, “The worth connecting project”.
• Dr Harriet Fletcher, Consultant Psychiatrist at Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS and Dr Helen Crimlisk, Deputy Medical Director at University of Sheffield: title TBC.
There will also be a presentation from Professor Mohammed A Mohammed, professor of Health care, Quality and Effectiveness, University of Bradford, “Evaluating Quality Improvement”.
The event takes place from 13:00-16:30 on the 28 November at the Cloth Hall Court, Leeds, LS1 3HT.