Registration is open for the regional Foundations of Quality Improvement Workshop in Ipswich, hosted by EAHSN. This one-day workshop is open to anyone who has an interest in Quality Improvement and the workshop will explain the science behind the theory and practical skills for improving quality.
Topics covered include:
- The current healthcare context
- Improvement methodologies
- The model for improvement
- How to run PDSA testing cycles
- Relevant tools and techniques
- Driver diagrams
- Measurement for improvement
- The importance of engaging others
- How to access the free web based LIFE project management platform
Register you interest below. Your attendance will be confirmed by email from the Improvement team.
Please note: This event is only open to members in the East of England.