Following on from an initial webinar held in September 2021, this is the first in a new series of four webinars designed to support Q members to develop a deeper understanding of Quality Management Systems.
Through an interactive session, with guest speakers Dr Amar Shah (East London Foundation Trust) and Dr Nicola Burgess (Warwick Business school), participants will:
- Gain understanding of the principles and mechanisms that organisations apply to deliver whole organisational quality management.
- Recognise different levels of organisational maturity and to be able to assess their own organisation against these levels.
- Consider “where to start?” through discussing and learning from others are different stages of organisational maturity.
Healthcare Improvement Scotland (Joanne Matthews and Michael Canavan) will also be joining.
Whole organisational quality management relies on the support of colleagues at all levels across an organisation. So for this webinar we encourage you to bring a colleague. Pass on the invitation and make sure they know that you don’t need to be a Q member to join us.
We hope to see you there!
Further webinars planned in the series are:
- “Putting the man on the moon” – aligning everyone to strategy (No. 2 March/April 2022)
- “Work as done vs work as imagined” – making QMS a daily reality (No. 3 May/June 2022)
- “Leading for Quality” – how do we lead where we are and bring people with us? (No.4 June/July 2022)