How developed is Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and care? What are the opportunities and risks? What are the implications of this on improvement practice?
At a recent Q visit to Royal Bournemouth Hospital, these were just some of the questions we opened up, and in this tweet-chat we’ll explore these questions further – with those who have a deep knowledge and interest in the application of AI.
The 5 questions we’ll focus on during the tweet-chat are:
- Where do you see the main use cases (problems to solve) for AI now?
- How can we make potential applications of AI accessible to the improvement practitioners?
- Where do you see the main use cases for AI in the future 3-5 years?
- What narrative will help healthcare professionals see AI as an opportunity rather than a threat?
- How do we promote user-driven design and focus on citizen needs in creating these use cases?
Use the hashtag: #AICommunity