Skip to content

Special Interest Group

College Q

To post updates and access other group functionality, please log in. If you are not a Q member please create a guest account.

Latest group activity

• Hi all, one of my team is interested in furthering their info governance knowledge, specifically in relation to NCA.  Do any of you have any specific training recommendations or excellent resources? 

• Hi all, do any of you have an ePROMS program, either stand alone or integrated into something else?  I’m interested in learning how it works for you.

• Sam McIntyre posted an update 8 months ago

Hi College Q group. Just to let you know I’ve moved from the Royal College of Emergency Medicine to the British Society for Rheumatology.  I still plan to stay here and work with you on any opportunities for QI!

• Tiberius Pereira posted an update 1 year ago

Hello, I’m a member of WHO Patients for Patient Safety Ireland. We would appreciate your input into an application for funding for a Medication Safety app, empowering empower patients to know and understand their medications – one of the WHO recommendations from the WHO for World Patient Safety Day 2022 – theme “Medication Without Harm”. At…Read more

• Sam McIntyre posted an update 1 year ago

I’ve been considering attempting to get RCEM’s clinical audits/QIPs on the NHS supply chain catalogue to simplify the registration and invoicing process for Trusts.  Is this something you’ve ever done or have looked into?  This is a completely new world for me!  But the Trusts tell me that registering and paying for things not on the catalogu…Read more

• Dear All,

I am planning the RCR Clinical Oncology Audit day for June next year.

I am really keen for us to hear about how one of the other Royal Colleges (or similar) do their audit program, what the barriers are, what successes, etc. I would then like to use that as a basis to explore how we might do audit differently in Clinical Oncology.

If…Read more

• Hi all, hope you are well! At RCEM we quality assure our work using ISO9001, but we are looking to make this more rigorous. What systems do you all have in your colleges to quality assure your own work/processes? I remember RCPsych used to have an internal peer review where teams would look at other teams work to look for improvement opportunities.

• Load more

About this group

A collaborative space for the QI leads of Colleges, Royal Colleges, Professional Bodies and Societies working together to improve patient care.

The group is convened by Sam McIntyre and Jean MacLeod.

This group is convened by Sam McIntyre

Active members

• Photo of Maria Dorthea Skov
  • Photo of Paul Bowie
  • Photo of Daniel Wolstenholme
  • Photo of Tiberius Pereira
  • Photo of Olivia Bush
  • Photo of Barbara Hercliffe
  • Photo of Sarah Campbell
  • Photo of Debbie Wilson