Skip to content

Zoe Egerickx

Improvement Advisor, Coach and Facilitator

Zoe Egerickx

Image of 'Zoe Egerickx

Biography

I am a trained coach (CTI, TCS, AoEC, ORSC), facilitator (Time to Think, XChange, Liberating Structures), Programme Manager (MSP), Project Manager (Prince2) and Registered Nurse (RN Child).  I have worked in the NHS for over 25 years as a clinician, manager and senior leader for Quality Improvement.

I previously led a national network of acute, community and mental health providers who worked collaboratively to achieve change at pace and scale.  I designed and delivered the networks extensive annual QI programme, supporting frontline staff and service users to work in partnership towards their common goals.  I facilitated learning, development and reflective sessions on topics of safe care, becoming the best places to work and using technology to enable innovation.  My role was to enhance people’s collective capability to achieve positive, measurable and sustained outcomes for patients, carers, citizens and staff.

This unique experience of collaborative working prompted me to leave the NHS and increase my reach to include public, private and third sectors.  I now work independently and draw on my knowledge and experience of working with people,  psychology, sociology and change management to enable individuals, teams and organisations to achieve high impact, sustained change and continuous improvement. My style is appreciative, person-centred and agile.  My purpose is to improve the performance and health of systems by amplifying the humanity in organisations, enabling people to flourish, thrive and have meaning in their work.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Zoe Egerickx

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.