Skip to content

Victoria Morgan

Programme Manager (maternity)

NHS England

Image of 'Victoria Morgan

Biography

As Programme Manager (maternity) I'm part of the NHS England's Maternity Transformation Programme team.  My role is to support the regional teams and clinical networks in London and the South to transform the safety and personalisation of maternity services.

Prior to that, I ran my own business - Every Birth a Safe Birth - which supported maternity teams to improve clinical quality, with a particular focus on developing effective, fully supported clinical networks.  This built on my four years of experience in improving the quality of maternity services for NHS primary care trusts, culminating in my appointment as Head of Clinical Safety & Quality across four then seven PCTs in north east London.

Speaking at the Sands, Bliss & RCM 2017 joint annual conference, I explored what lessons could be learnt from SIDS prevention to reduce perinatal mortality.  I have written feature articles and an e-learning module for The Practising Midwife, had abstracts accepted for poster presentation for the RCOG's World Congress 2016 and Women's Health Patient Safety Day 2015 and was a member of the Outcomes Working Group for the NHS England London Maternity Clinical Network from September 2015 to May 2016 (when the group ceased).

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Victoria Morgan

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.