Skip to content

Vicky Romback

Operational and Clinical Lead for Improvement Practice

Livewell Southwest

Image of 'Vicky Romback

Biography

I has worked for the Health Service for 16 years and have focused my career on quality improvement and inpatient mental health care. I currently work as Matron of Acute Inpatient services in Plymouth for both adolescents and working age adults. I am also Quality Improvement lead for Mental health within the organisation.

I am incredibly proud to manage one of the 6% of adult mental health units rated as Outstanding by the CQC and owe that achievement to the adoption of Quality Improvement within the unit. I’ve recently had the privilege of being part of the Independent Review of the Mental Health Act, specifically working on the Dignity and Safety topic group with colleagues at the Department of Health and Social Care.

I am passionate about the elimination of blanket restrictions in inpatient care and ensuring that people are treated with dignity and compassion. My areas of interest and experience are with team/people development, cultural change in quality improvement, and co-production with people who access care and their families.Thrilled to be a new member of the Q Community.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Vicky Romback

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.