Skip to content

Q logo

Biography

I work within Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network - an exciting organisation that supports members in Kent,Surrey and Sussex to spread health and care innovation and improvements. I am currently working on projects to evaluate the effect of Patient Activation (PAM) within Housing & with CCG Clinicians and am the KSS PSC lead on the National Maternity & Neonatal Safety Collaborative. I am a founding member of `Q` and currently participating in `Q`iLab looking at how to enhance peer support and an alumni of Nye Bevan Leadership Academy.

Previously, as Deputy Chief Nurse I led on reducing harms within a Patient Safety portfolio in a secondary care environment. I supporting the implementation of safety bundles that have reduced pressure ulcers and the number of falls. I led on Patient Safety CQUINs, including Dementia and collaborative working with community partners to reduce admitted pressure ulcers and VTE. I completed the Trust Quality Account for 3 years up to 2014 / 15 and was awarded local IWL Innovation award for Implementation of Schwartz rounds. When Head of Midwifery, I wrote the first business case for a new Co-located Midwifery Led Unit.

I love reading, travelling & walking and completed the Shine this year in September 2017.

Contact Ursula Clarke

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.