Skip to content

Tony Kelly

Director KSS Patient Safety Collaborative & Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist

Kent Surrey & Sussex Patient Safety Collaborative. Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust

Image of 'Tony Kelly

Biography

I am the Director of the Kent Surrey & Sussex (KSS) Pateint Safety Collaborative and lead a team of improvement managers and multi-disciplinary clinical leads across 8 workstreams. We use the data at the centre of all the work we do and all our owrkstreams have aims that refelct the improvement in the safety ad quality of care that we strive to deliver through collaboration.

I have been a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust since 2003. I was the Associate Medical Director for Quality & Innovation in the Trust for four years until 2015 and in that role was responsble for the delviery of the clinical CQUIN agenda as well a raft of other innovation projects.I have always been interested in evidence based medicine and clinical effectivness and this has evolved into a passion for patient safety and quality improvement over the last 8 years.

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Tony Kelly

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.

External links

Areas of interest