Improvement Project Lead
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation TrustEngland - London (South)
Q Exchange ideas
This innovative partnership between the Trust and the Diocese of Guildford will see volunteers recruited and trained as hearing champions, to provide hearing aid support in community parish areas.
Contact Theresa Weldring
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Acute care
- Analytics and data
- Efficiency and productivity
- Emergency medicine
- Improvement research
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Quality improvement
- Video consultations: how to set them up well, fast?
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world
- Measurement for Improvement
- Making use of patient experience
- Human Factors
- Lean Healthcare
- Curious QI
- Bridging Networks
- Reimagining Health and Care
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Learning from Excellence
- Redesigning the organisational landscape