Skip to content

Sue Lacey Bryant

Senior Advisor, Knowledge for Healthcare and Topol Review Programme Manager

Health Education England

Image of 'Sue Lacey Bryant

Biography

Passionate about bringing knowledge to bear on decision making and on improving the quality of healthcare. Welcoming change for the better; using Technology to improve care. Thriving on a portfolio career, as Senior Advisor, Knowledge for Healthcare, Health Education England I lead a fabulous team of Regional librarians to implement this strategy for the development of NHS funded health libraries in England as a business critical resource. As the Topol Review Programme Manager, I am progressing an exciting independent Review of the impact of new technologies on the NHS over the next 20 years. What are the implications for clinical roles, and their education and training needs?  I am a long-standing member of the Primary Care Quality Improvement Faculty wokring with the Sustainable Improvement Team of NHS England.  I am also an executive coach.

- A former CCG Director, and experienced programme and project manager, I managed Quality:MK, a 3 year Health Foundation funded quality improvement programme and build on 17 years working as an independent information consultant. - As Senior Advisor, leading the implementation of our development framework for NHS library and knowledge services in England, I draw on my learning at the coal-face - shaping innovative roles in KM and information work in primary care and as a Health Education/Information Officer, together building on my early career in academic libraries and research. - Leading the delivery of the General Practice Improvement Leader workshops; highly experienced in working with CCGs and Federations - Executive coaching. SDI facilitator. Accredited 360 report facilitator (individuals and groups).Advisory roles & affiliations: Editorial Advisory Board, HILJ. Member, CILIP Professional Development Group. Member of IHM, ILM; HSJ Women Leaders NetworkSue Lacey Bryant: BA Hons, Dip Lib, MSc, FCLIP, UKCHIP (Level 3), ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring plus PRINCE2 Practitioner and MSP Practitioner

Q Exchange ideas

Contact Sue Lacey Bryant

You need to be logged in to contact Q members.

If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.

If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.