Senior Improvement Advisor
AquaEngland - Greater Manchester
I love helping people at all levels, from all backgrounds get to grips with quality improvement and luckliy, I get to do that every day working for Aqua.
An 'AHP' by background (orthoptics), I came in QI in 2016 as a project manager for the Safer Salford programme at Haelo, moving to Aqua in 2017. Having worked clinically for 15 years, seeing so much to fix and never really feeling like it was in my gift to fix it, I couldn't believe the difference in approach and mindset that QI inspired. I have never looked back.
Working in QI, I learn so much from so many amazing people every day and I'm here to connect with other Qs, help other learn and keep learning myself. I'm interested in QI methodology, facilitation, coaching, person centred approaches and safety. I can't wait to learn with you!
Q Exchange ideas
Contact Stu Kaill
You need to be logged in to contact Q members.
If you are already a Q member, please log in using your account details.
If you are not a member, you can find out more about joining Q.
Areas of interest
- Analytics and data
- Collaboration and networking
- Digital technology
- Improvement research
- Patient and public involvement
- Patient experience
- Patient safety
- Person-centred care
- Quality improvement
- Coaching Improvement
- Evidence 4 Quality Improvement
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Delivering Virtual Training (#ConnectingImprovers)
- Q in Greater Manchester and Eastern Cheshire (GMEC)
- Q Improvement Framework Resources
- Technology to support QI Teams
- Allied Health Professions in Quality Improvement
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Measurement for Improvement
- Human Factors
- Human-Centred Design in Health and Care
- Lean Healthcare
- Process Visualisation in the NHS
- Communities of Practice