Associate Director, Professional Development and Community
The Health FoundationEngland - national
Q Exchange ideas
Stacey Lally reflects on the importance of our networks and how developing network leadership skills can enable us to take enhance these spaces and their effectiveness.
What's happening across improvement this week? Our summary of what is being shared from improvers across the UK and Ireland
There’s a lot of information and learning that is being shared from improvers across the UK - so let us try and give you an easy-to-digest summary.
Stacey Lally, Head of Delivery for Q, reflects on the developments being made at a local level in Q during the last six months.
Q's Head of Delivery Stacey Lally reflects on Q's progress and recaps on how members can get involved.
Areas of interest
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Delivering Virtual Training (#ConnectingImprovers)
- Video consultations: how to set them up well, fast?
- Q network mapping pilots (Kumu)
- Q Improvement Framework Resources
- Q Partners
- Generation Q Fellows
- Exploring Adaptive Space – community of practice
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Understanding alternatives to traditional models of outpatients
- Mindfulness for Quality Improvement
- Improvement Capability framework project
- Q Exchange 2018 Award Holders
- Q Visits
- Liberating Structures in healthcare
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Educators as Improvers
- Radiotherapy Quality
- Dialogic Organisation Development
- Curious QI
- Ambulance Services and QI
- Q Special Interest Groups/Communities of Practice
- PPI and Diversity
- Learning from Excellence
- QI in Mental Health
- Staff Wellbeing and Quality Health Care
- Q team
- Redesigning the organisational landscape
- Communities of Practice
- West of England
- Q Connectors