QI Training Lead
Central London Community Healthcare NHS TrustEngland - London (North, East and Essex)England - London (South)England - London (West)
Q Exchange ideas
An innovative project attempting to optimise the wellbeing of midwives, by developing and delivering a package of ‘psychological first aid’ and peer support through Professional Midwifery Advocates (PMAs).
We are developing a mobile phone application for patient/relative use. It will ask up to 10 questions relating to patient safety. Key concerns will be escalated to appropriate staffmembers to address.
There are no publicly-available teaching resources on patient safety, risk, human factors that reflect healthcare in 2020. We want to develop a free teaching package for NHS staff/students to address this
Sid Beech, Q member and QI Training Lead, offers insight into his career progression in improvement and how he plans to develop the next generation of improvers in the new Coaching Improvement SIG.
Q community member, Sid Beech, discusses the importance of improvement support and the latest updates on the Q Exchange 2019 project 'The Quality Coach Development Programme'.
Areas of interest
- Coaching Improvement
- Delivering Virtual Training (#ConnectingImprovers)
- Psychology for Improvement
- Building improvement capability across boundaries
- Applying behavioural insights in healthcare
- Improving Joy in Work
- Closing the gap: developing improvers for a complex world
- Measurement for Improvement
- Organisational Resilience & Safety-II
- Educators as Improvers
- Lean Healthcare
- Dialogic Organisation Development
- Community Healthcare Trusts
- PPI and Diversity